Tampa, Florida, August 24, 2020 – From humble beginnings in my kitchen using my grandmother’s cookie recipe I developed an energy bar that I could use for training, racing, and nutrition. Fast forward to a decade of making it in my kitchen, it is now a balanced, vegan, soy free, dairy free, gluten and wheat free, GMO free, 100% natural, organic ingredients, and high in plant protein energy bar, 3BAR! With the focus and drive I had competing in triathlons, 3BAR is now in stores in the South East and growing. Athletes, busy parents, kids, and anyone who cares about what they put in their body are our core customers. Visit us at www.tri3bar.com for more information.
- Vegan Product Certification: What exactly is it and how does it work? November 10, 2020
- Building Blocks for a Sustainable Vegeconomy October 30, 2020
- How Seth Tibbott found His Tofurky Moment October 23, 2020
- DOING IT HER WAY: How One Latina Is Setting Out to Change How People Think About Food and the World Through Education October 13, 2020
- How “Mom Frustration” Gave Way to a Business Venture October 1, 2020