Tampa, Florida, August 24, 2020 – From humble beginnings in my kitchen using my grandmother’s cookie recipe I developed an energy bar that I could use for training, racing, and nutrition. Fast forward to a decade of making it in my kitchen, it is now a balanced, vegan, soy free, dairy free, gluten and wheat free, GMO free, 100% natural, organic ingredients, and high in plant protein energy bar, 3BAR! With the focus and drive I had competing in triathlons, 3BAR is now in stores in the South East and growing. Athletes, busy parents, kids, and anyone who cares about what they put in their body are our core customers. Visit us at www.tri3bar.com for more information.
- Lee Cooper is making a difference in the plant-based meat alternative market with Barvecue April 26, 2021
- vWire: “The Goal is to Grow the Vegan Movement So it Reaches More People Every Day” January 26, 2021
- VICTORIA MORAN IS LEADING THE WAY TO A DAZZLING VEGAN LIFE January 4, 2021
- EXPERT INSIGHTS: HOW, WHEN AND IF TO GO AFTER MEDIA COVERAGE December 15, 2020
- Vegan Product Certification: What exactly is it and how does it work? November 10, 2020