Tampa, Florida, August 24, 2020 – From humble beginnings in my kitchen using my grandmother’s cookie recipe I developed an energy bar that I could use for training, racing, and nutrition. Fast forward to a decade of making it in my kitchen, it is now a balanced, vegan, soy free, dairy free, gluten and wheat free, GMO free, 100% natural, organic ingredients, and high in plant protein energy bar, 3BAR! With the focus and drive I had competing in triathlons, 3BAR is now in stores in the South East and growing. Athletes, busy parents, kids, and anyone who cares about what they put in their body are our core customers. Visit us at www.tri3bar.com for more information.
- Apparis Moves Into Knitwear With Launch of Vegan Cashmere Collection September 16, 2020
- Lavva Expands Into Booming Non-dairy Milk Space September 15, 2020
- Next Stop Candles Gives the Gift of a Holiday Vacation Even When You Can’t Get Away September 10, 2020
- Partnering with the World Wildlife Foundation, LUXIE Founder Tammy Huynh Continues to Carry Out a Mission of Changing the Beauty Industry for the Better September 8, 2020
- Planterra Foods’ CEO Pens Open Letter In The New York Times To Address Evolution Of Plant-Based Food Category September 2, 2020